SAKAIALL Archives

October 2010

SAKAIALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michael Beck <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
IT Services Sakai Team <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2010 15:27:08 -0400
SAKAIALL,

I have added accounts for SIP Core and Subteam members to the JIRA issue
tracker based on current listserv membership.  Let me know if others
should be added (tech team, especially).  All of these accounts are
considered 'developers' for the project and will be able to be assigned
issues.

The direct link to the SIP project's issue tracker is
https://wiki.muohio.edu/jira/browse/SAKAI.  There you can view, create,
and edit issues.  I've moved the existing issues from the google doc
over and assigned them to the appropriate sub-team leads.

I will be facilitating the use of the issue tracker, watching over
issues and workflow in the beginning.  If you have any questions about
using it or would like a customization to the project, please let me
know.  You can find the JIRA User's Guide at
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/JIRA+User%27s+Guide.  A
video demo is at http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/demo.jsp (you
can select specific scenes).  If you would like an in-person demo, just
let me know.

Note that content put into the issue tracker is publicly accessible by
default and will be integrated into the SIP site in the future.  If you
would like an issue to be private, please make certain to select the
"Sakai Team Members Only" Security Level when creating an issue.

Michael Beck
513-529-8537