SCHOLEAD Archives

November 1997

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Joe Lamancusa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 17:24:11 -0500
Hidee-ho, neighbors!

There's been quite a few comments about "Joe and Kirk's riddles" on the
listserv as of late.  Actually, they're pretty much just Kirk's riddles,
and I just happen to be in the same room so I get half the credit.
One way to fulfull Adam's request of making the listserv more scholarly is
to get those problem solving juices flowing in our little Scholar Leader
brains by trying to solve Kirk's riddles.  Here's the latest:

"In a tunnel of darkness lies a beast of iron.  It can only attack when
pulled back."

Answers can be sent to me, since Kirk's computer is down.  Happy riddling!

Joe