SCHOLEAD Archives

April 1998

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"<Melissa Shew>" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 22:16:59 -0500
Hey, all you Stelliott intellectuals...

Wanna be cultured?  Wanna hear good music?  Wanna lose yourself in an hour and
a half of razzle-bedazzled sound?  Well, maybe it won't be that good, but I can
promise you that the

                WIND ENSEMBLE CONCERT

                        on

                WEDNESDAY NIGHT

                        at

                        8:00

will be pretty good.  So, get those noses out of those books and come hear some
good stuff.  IT'S FREE and OPEN TO EVERYONE (except you, Todd).  Jason and I,
who both play the clarinet in Miami's fine ensemble, will be playing a Wagner
piece, other Germanophilic pieces, and other neat compositions.  I hope to
see you there!!

Signing off as a virgin listserv poster no more,

yours truly,

Melissa