SCHOLEAD Archives

November 1997

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michelle Feige <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 13:23:47 -0500
agree with joe. moving it earlier would conflict with the multicultural
leadership conference and moving it later would conflict with diwali. i
see these events as no less important than the niu football game. granted,
they are less public and do not involve university athletics. perhaps if
we had been approached with this issue over a month ago when we first
announced the date of turkey bowl, we could have better dealt with this
issue. i chuckle at the thought of our one-hour bishop-stelliott football
game attracting a larger crowd than the m.u. game :) michelle
p.s. erwin, i don't use caps either...