SCHOLEAD Archives

December 1997

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Joe Lamancusa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 11:02:05 -0500
Josh,
I am honored that we could have made such an impact on your memory, and you
will certainly live on in ours.  You are a wonderful human being, one of
the most caring and considerate I have ever met.  I will genuinely miss you
next semester, and I know I speak for everyone when I say that you will be
leaving a hole too big to fill here in Stelliot.  But we can't complain,
because you are pursuing your dreams.  That's all we can ever hope for.
Good fortune to you, my friend.  And you better believe that we'll let you
know when the dances are next semester...as long as you promise to wear
your matching tie and suspenders.

Love,
Joe