SCHOLEAD Archives

November 1997

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dennis Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 15:28:04 -0400
I know that the day and timing of the Turkey Bowl has been determined for
some time.  However,...

The start time for the Miami game is at 2:00 p.m. and the Turkey Bowl will
be right beside Yaeger and underway as students, faculty, staff, and alumni
are arriving for the "other" game.  Is this something that was considered
as we scheduled and planned the game?  Are there alternatives at this time?

I know that the NIU game isn't exactly the most competitive we'll have this
year but there might be folks who would be concerned about the overlap.

I'd like to hear others' perspectives on this just to get an idea of the
"community" sentiment.

Thanks,
Denny

Dennis C. Roberts
Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs
111 Warfield Hall
Miami University
Oxford, OH 45056
(513) 529-3435