SCHOLEAD Archives

February 1998

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dave Shardell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 15:51:29 -0500
Sorry Carrie, that was probably my fault. I sent a sound file, which is
pretty large, and if you are using a text based system it would probably
come out like that. People had sent messages with images or small
insulting programs earlier in the year, and I figured most people use
Eudora or Netscape mail, which would allow them to receive the sound
file as a sound file. I'm really sorry about that!!

Thanks to you and everyone else for making today work splendidly, and
especially to those who will be attending next week's meeting while the
rest of us go home or out of town.

Dave S.
--

mailto:[log in to unmask]