SCHOLEAD Archives

January 1998

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 1998 22:26:49 -0500
Dave,
It's hard for me to
believe that you don't have a free sec to have a REAL conversation.  Maybe
you are afraid?  Well there is no reason. I am not angry and white males,
just the racist institiutuions that we all live in.  I wanted to "track
you down" because I was really interested in understanding your views.
Wishing you all a good weekend,
Rhia
ps-my thoughts on Revolution
   Basically as the rift between the rich and the poor increase, so do
social tensions.  Eventually society must change or it will be
destabilized bc the people will no longer respect the legitamacy of
the State. How can American narrow the hiatus between the rich and the
poor? Well, that is when a Revolution of social welfare/ reconsturction
programs should be implemented. There is a whole NIF forum on that
topic. I
believe that education should ensure equal opportunity.  I
aggree that education most be improved in the elementary and secondary
levels.