SCHOLEAD Archives

November 1997

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dennis Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 20:39:53 -0400
Announcements for a couple of great conferences came across my desk today.
I think you might want to know about these possibilities:

NATIONAL BLACK STUDENT LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
January 8-11, 1998
Richmond, Virginia
Applications available from the Student Activities Office in Shriver Center
Appications are due on November 14
Those selected (approximately 10) will receive transporation, lodging, and
conference registration (including meals) without charge

CINCINNATI CONFERENCE FOR WOMEN
January 27-28, 1998
Cincinnati Holiday Inn
Information available on the Student Leadership and Service Bulletin Board
on 1st floor of Warfield or check out online registration at
http://www.natsem.com
Conference registration varies from $149 to $199 and those interested may
request support from the Cocurricular Learning Grant Fund in the Office of
Student Leadership and Service Learning

Take care,
Denny

Dennis C. Roberts
Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs
111 Warfield Hall
Miami University
Oxford, OH 45056
(513) 529-3435