SCHOLEAD Archives

January 1998

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Wendy Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 17:14:40 -0400
Hey All!
        Glad to hear that all who went on the trip to Memphis enjoyed
themselves!  I was also very happy to hear a rumbling of renewed interest
in service work, so....

I was wondering what we are doing with service this semester?!  We talked
last semester about an alternative to the Bloom School service for folks
whose schedule cannot accomodate a trip to Cinci. every week.  I believe
the Oxford View Nursing Home was targetted.  Anyway, let's get on the same
page!  I would like to have a meeting of all those interested in service on
TUESDAY, JANUARY 20 AT 9:00PM.  I thought this would be a good time since
it is right before TTO and people seem to attend that!  If you are unable
to make this time and are still interested, find someone who is going to
speak on your behalf.

Let's get things rolling so that service can be a priority of the Scholar
Leader Community!!!!!

Remember:  Tuesday, Jan. 20 9pm

Thanks! See you Soon!

Wendy G. Stone
Graduate Assistant
Office of Student Leadership and Service Learning
111 Warfield Hall - Miami University
Oxford, OH  45045
PH:  (513) 529-1424
Fax:  (513) 529-3445