SCHOLEAD Archives

April 1998

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Nick Webber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 22:48:32 -0400
I would just like to congratulate Mike Antil and Megan Rand and the other
Stelliott folks who made the Last Lecture a reality this evening.  Though it
was far from my last lecture, I was rather moved and warmed by all of the
great things people had to say about their experiences here at Miami.
Again, congratulations to all who helped with the Last Lecture-- it was
truly one of the better events I have been to this year.
                    Thank you,
                                  Nick