SCHOLEAD Archives

April 1998

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jocelyn Hatch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 21:35:32 -0300
Dear Dance Marathon team,
Please bring your money to me some time on Friday.  I need to get it all
counted and accounted for.  I won't be home at all during the day on
Friday, but you can slip it under my door in an envelope with your name
on it or something.  Remember we have to be there at 7:30 on Saturday to
register.   I can't wait!!!

Dear Everyone else,
We'd love to have some visitors at the Marathon.  Come and cheer us on
at all hours of the night and helps us dance the night away.

Dear Denny,
Thank you for your nice donation to the dance marathon team. We really
appreciate it!
If anyone else has some money to spare we would love to add it to our
donation.  Remember the money goes to Cincinnati's Children's research
hospital.

Thanks,
Jocelyn