SCHOLEAD Archives

November 1997

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 12:55:35 -0500
Stelliott Assassins HERE WE GO!!!

It is time STelliott.  Choose your weapon and choose it well.
For those who are interested, we are going to have a game of ASSASSSINS.
In this thrilling game, you will receive a person's name and you must
"kill" this person.  You need to "capture" that person alone in a room
with a weapon...(a mug, a piece of candy, a leaf etc.).  When you kill
that person, you must kill whoever they had and thus the assassin moves
on.
        Just put your name on a piece of paper along with one dollar in an
envelope.  Place this envelope in the ASSASSIN box on the Stoddard bell
desk.  You must have4 your name in there before Tuesday, November 25th at
5pm.  You will receive your assignment when we return from breadk.  The
game will go on until we have only one ASSASSIN left.  The final ASSASSIN
will win a prize on the completion of their mission.

        ANY questions?  call ERica at 9-6670 or visit me in room 111.

        THAnks E