SCHOLEAD Archives

November 2005

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Graham Copeland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 12:18:46 -0500
Autocad 2006 - $69.95
http://atrocity.wonrun.com/

I am a deeply superficial person.
Remarriage is an excellent test of just how amicable your divorce was.
No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up.
Who begins too much accomplishes little.
All the world's a stage and most of us are desperately unrehearsed.
Wait here, Audrey. This is between me and the vegetable.
I don't trust him. We're friends.