SCHOLEAD Archives

February 1998

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 19:23:01 -0500
On Wed, 18 Feb 1998, Jocelyn Hatch wrote:

> PS (to whoever stole my blue chair and left the ransom
> note)(..........it's blue, not green! Are you color blind?)
> So what's up with this ransom note?  If you are going to kidnap
> something, do it right.  There aren't even any conditions!!!!  Remember,
> the chair only has a weight capacity of 225 pounds, so don't go breaking
> it.  Bob, deny it all you want, but I want the chair back when you are
> done with this little game.  And if it wasn't Bob, (which is highly
> unlikely), just know that I'll be sitting on one of the other three
> chairs in my room patiently awaiting Blue chair's return.  Blue chair:
> If you're listening, Mama misses you and High Back, Computer chair and
> Lazy Boy miss you too.  Hurry home.
>
> Love, Peace and Chicken Grease,
> Jocelyn

Good Evening Stelliot-o-vites,

        Mr. DeDino, I am not sure what you are implying. I do have a
confession to make, though. I am afraid that there is a prankster living
in 206 Stoddard. Most of you have never met him, but those who have will
know what I am talking about. His name is Little Mann and he hails from
the Emerald Isle. I told him that when we came to college that he would
have to suppress his mischievious trait, but he out-smarted me this time.
My most sincere apologies to Bob, Jocelyn, and anyone else pulled into
this incident.

-Amy

P.S. Little Mann is very sensitive about his color-blindness, let's not
mention it anymore.
        Send love to your fears. Welcome your fears! Invite them in,
        entertain them and then send them home!
                                                        SARK