SCHOLEAD Archives

February 1998

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Christina Carr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 13:12:20 -0500
Hey, I just got some applications today for those of you who are interested
in being an international student mentor.  Stop by or drop me a line, and I
will either hand one to you or put it in your mailbox.  For those of you
who have already talked to Jody by last friday, she put them in campus
mail, and they are on their way.  Let me know if you have any more
questions!
Thanks,
chris
"Do or do not.  There is no try..."
                 -Quote from a very wise little green muppet...