SCHOLEAD Archives

April 1998

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Janice C. Law" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 18:54:06 -0400
Hey STELLIOTT!

It's finally over and I came out alive!  I want to thank all of you who
were so supportive of me and my commitment to studying for this monster
exam.  Thank you to all of you who decorated my door and encouraged me on
my big day.  Your words (and glitter) really meant a lot to me!  Thanks for
all of your patience and I'm sure you're all glad that it's over too.  I
can rejoin civilization once again!

So thank you all for being there for me!

Janice

Go Dance Marathon!