SCHOLEAD Archives

April 1998

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Megan McGrath <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 12:49:32 -0500
Hey all-

Here is the weekly Senate report.  Thanks Nick for helping me out! Here
are a few additions and clarifications:

1-Student Court was approved--Congratulate RON as well as Emily and Andy
2-Senate elected 4 University Senators-Congrats to:
        *Jason Luring
        *Keith Schafer
        *Neelam Modi
        *Melvin Galloway
3-The budget that was approved was not ASGs, it was the budget that
allocates all monies to student organizations--I have this in my room if
you want to see what organizations get what!

I hope this finds you all smiley!

=-)sMiLe(-=

Megan Kate McGrath
205 Stoddard