SCHOLEAD Archives

November 1997

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Shardell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 21:11:14 -0800
Hello,

Thank you to all of the folks who signed up to help with Scholar Leader
Interviews for next year's group. We have more people than we need, so we
are going to give first priority to current SL's.
        There is much work involved in this, and so we need a firm
commitment from everyone. On 1/22 from 3-6 in the Multipurpose Rm-C, we
will be going over the ratings given to all applicants based on their
essays. These will have to be completed over Christmas break, each person
reviewing 20-25 applications. On Saturday 2/7, we will have interviews
all day from 9-5 in the 1809 rm. Then on Fri. 2/13, from 3-5pm in the
Bystrom-Symmes room we will be hashing out the last selections.

For all of those who signed up, please let me know if you plan to give a
firm commitment to the process by the middle of next week (after we get
back). Thanks!!

Dave Shardell