SCHPSYCH Archives

October 1996

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Thomas A <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Psychology Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 11:28:38 -0500
I am completing the final edits for Children's Needs: Psychological
Perspectives II, which is to be published in February by NASP.

If you are interested in obtaining a copy of this book free (approximately
$60) in exchange for re-proofing ten chapter galleys, please let me know. The
skills needed are the ability to pick out any typographical errors. The
chapters are in final form, require no proofing for content, but we need to be
assured that no little glitches exist.

If you are interested AND have the time (you would have until November 15 to
complete them) please let me know.