SCHPSYCH Archives

November 1996

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

School Psychology Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 11:15:14 EST
Hello anyone who is interested in airline prices for the NASP convention in Arp
il.  If I have remembered the dates correctly, I priced two different departure
 dates and they both came out the same.  If you leave on either the 2nd or the
3rd and return the 6th you can get a flight out of Indianapolis (which is aobut
 I hour and 50 minutes away) for $188.  USAir is the airline of choice here, bu
t there are a couple more so you might want to check with your friendly n
neighborhood travel agent.  Also I didn't check with either Cincinnati or
Dayton but I suspect Indianapolis is your cheapest fair.  I hope this helps
anyone who wants to go. Oh by the way, you would be arriving in LA.  Take care,
 hope to see you all Friday!
Kristen