SCHPSYCH Archives

November 1996

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

School Psychology Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 1996 14:12:45 EST
Okay, here is the deal.  I called the IMC and between them and the test Dr..
Witte provides, we have 6 WJ.  This means that those of you who signed up for
one shouldn't have a problem getting one.  You are:
Megan F
Mona
Jill
Megan K.
Kristen
Chris

Secondly, we still only have 2 KABCs which, of course, is problematic.  If ever
one involved with that test trusts me, Megan K., Mona, Kristen, Karl, Kevin, an
d oopppss I forgot who the last person is (sorry whoever it is) I will do just
a straight draw and that will decide who gets the test, HOWEVER
it has also been suggested to me that it isn't exactly fair that those people
how are taking a DAS home should also take a KABC home.  This would mean that
those of you taking a DAS home (any of the six who signed up) who also want
a KABC should be taken off the list and the drawing for the KABC be taken from
there.  Please let me know what you people think or if I have confused you
royally!  Perhaps we can discuss this on Monday before class.

Have a Great Weekend!!! Kristen