SCHPSYCH Archives

August 2006

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Stacie Packard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 17:59:00 -0400
Hi everyone--just wanted to pass along this last minute DIBELS opportunity
from a school psychologist in Edgewood School District!

The information is below:
--
Stacie Packard
Miami University

We are starting our DIBELS testing tomorrow morning at Seven Mile and
would appreciate any help we could get from Miami students who have been
trained in DIBELS. We plan to also test Friday, Monday and possibly
Tuesday, depending on how much help we get and how long it takes. School
starts at 9:00 at Seven Mile and we will test throughout the school day
with a lunch break in the middle of the day. If anyone is available, even
for just a few hours, that would be great and appreciated.  I ask that
they email or call me before coming, to confirm. Thank you! - Ann

Ann K. Wengler, Ph.D.
School Psychologist
EDGEWOOD CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
Seven Mile Elementary
513-726-6234
mailto:[log in to unmask]

This electronic mail may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and, or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other
than its intended recipient (s). Any dissemination or use of this
electronic email or its contents by persons other than the intended
recipient (s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify me immediately by reply email and delete the original
message. Thank you.