SCHPSYCH Archives

March 2005

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Shriberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Psychology Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 10:33:26 -0500
Dear students,

I am currently teaching an assessment course for undergraduate teaching
majors that meets from 2-2:50 on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  I will be at NASP
on Thursday, March 31 and was about to ask one of the other faculty members
if they could cover for me when it occurred to me that one of you all might
enjoy the opportunity to guest lecture for an undergraduate course.  So, I
am writing to see if anybody is interested and available on the 31st from
2-2:50?  Where we are likely to be in the course at this point is talking
about reliability and validity.  I already have some overheads and examples
that you would be free to use that could easily fill 50 minutes or we can
also work together to come up with a class activity that you could lead
instead of or in combination with the lecture notes.   Please let me know
if you are interested.

Also, I would be glad to contact instructors of PSYCH 111 again and see if
any of them would be willing to have us come give a short talk about school
psychology, as we did last term.  So, if you are interested in doing that,
please let me know as well and I'll get that started.

Hope you all are having a great semester!

--Dave Shriberg