SCHPSYCH Archives

January 1996

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

School Psychology Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 20:30:32 EST
I spoke with Barb Fuerbacher, Principal at McKinley Kindergarten.  They are
having their annual screening February 20-23 and a couple of days around the
first of March if necessary.  It is from 8:30 am until twelve noon and they
can use all of the help they can get.  They do screening quite a bit
differently than Ross, so it would be a good learning experience.  Dr. Thomas
has given his approval for 695 Hours for those who can use them.  The person
to contact is Mrs. Fuerbacker at 887-5155.  McKinley is in Hamilton, but it is
on the west side and very easy to get to from Oxford.  For anyone wanting
directions, you may contact me.    Chris