SCHPSYCH Archives

February 2009

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ramond Witte <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ramond Witte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2009 10:44:41 -0500
Dear Students,

I wanted to thank you ALL again for your time, energy, and dedication to
interview day this past Friday. A special note of recognition needs to go
to Aubrey. You did a great job and because of all your preparation the
interviews, discussions, and tours were perfect. The entire experience was
very well received and the applicants truly enjoyed their visit. Now the
selection process starts and this will take time as most of the applicants
will be visiting several places and considering many offers. When
information regarding the new potential cohort is available I will send it
your way. This could take up to three to four weeks in some cases so be
patient. Once again, thanks for your help.

Also, regarding the upcoming NCATE visit please put this meeting on your
schedule (Tuesday, March 3rd 9:30-10:00 in Room 322 McGuffey) as this is
the open candidate interview period where the examiners will meet and talk
with current students in all licensure programs. If possible, please
attend and educate them about the school psychology program and how you
are a caring, competent, and transformative educator.

Enjoy the week and remember spring is coming!

Dr. Witte