SCHPSYCH Archives

January 2005

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sara Michelucci <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Psychology Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 14:43:29 -0500
All testing library inquiries and requests will no longer be going through
Amy Hollowayas I am taking over responsibility for the library.  I will be
maintaining office hours  (in 200G McGuffey, across from the testing
library) Mondays and Wednesdays from 9am-1pm, or can be reached by email for
appointment.  Amy has forwarded all recent emails regarding testing
materials to me, but any further responses concerning materials still
checked out from last semester can be sent to me.  Please let me know if
there are any questions.  Thank you.

-Sara Vondracek
cell: 255-3813

Sara A. Michelucci Vondracek