SCHPSYCH Archives

April 2009

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ramond Witte <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ramond Witte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 2009 11:44:40 -0400
Dear Students,

Just a quick reminder that everyone should be at Marcum Center by 11:00 on
Wednesday in order to make sure the posters are set and ready to go. Also,
everyone should follow a "professional dress" code similar to what was
followed during interview day. I would like to thank everyone (and that is
every student!) who has contributed to this event. Everything looks good
and I hope you are looking forward to this special time and lunch. See you
Wednesday.

Dr. Witte