SCHPSYCH Archives

January 1996

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Megan Kakela <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Psychology Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 1996 12:31:58 EST
I too vote for the 3:30 - 5:30 time....

NOW...  Who is planning on going to Atlanta?  I would really like to go and am
interested in knowing what everyone else is thinking.  Could those who are inte
rested in going get together sometime and figure out rides, rooms, etc???  I kn
ow we don't have a lot of spare time---but it sounds like we are going to have
to get a room soon---

Take care and have a good weekend.  Megan #1