SCHPSYCH Archives

April 2006

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Shriberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Shriberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 12:06:02 -0400
Hi everybody,

Please see the link below for a call for presenters for the 2006 Annual
Conference of the Association for Humanist Sociology.  The conference is
this upcoming Nov. 1-5 in St. Louis so it's not that far away.  KMK tells
me that it is a very inviting climate so my thought is, while I would
encourage any student to consider submitting their work there, it might be
a particularly good fit for those of you planning on presenting at NASP
2007 to test out some of your ideas in front of a friendly crowd.

Anways, here is the link.  KMK is the Membership Chair for this group, so
I'm sure that she would be happy to tell you more about the group and the
conference.

http://www.altrue.net/site/humanist/section.php?id=13356

All best,
Dave