SPEDNET Archives

October 2012

SPEDNET@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Kelly-Elliott, Molly MEd Ms." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Special Education Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2012 14:03:06 -0400

From: <Raykovich>, Alanah M <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Saturday, October 20, 2012 1:18 PM
To: Nelda Cambron McCabe <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: You're invited: Trick or Treating with Miami Students

Dear Professor Cambron-McCabe,

On behalf of the Fraternity & Sorority community, I want to invite you, your family, and the families of the professors in your department to a trick-or-treat event Miami students are hosting for children in the Oxford Community. We are pairing up with the Residence Hall Association (RHA) to put on a safe Trick-or-Treat event on Sunday October 28th from 5-7PM. The event details are included in the attached flyer. Most residence halls and Fraternity Houses will be participating, which you can see specifically on the attached map.

We would appreciate it if you could spread the word regarding this event in whatever way you think would be best for your specific department, whether that is in a departmental meeting, via email, or a posting in your office. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me via email ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) or via cell phone at 614-312-3910. Thanks and we look forward to seeing you and the children in your life there!

Kindly,
Alanah Raykovich
Vice President of Public Relations for the Panhellenic Council

--
Alanah Raykovich
(614) 312-3910