SPEDNET Archives

June 1997

SPEDNET@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ganschow L <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Special Education Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 09:31:23 -0500
SPEDNET NEWS (VOL. 1, ISSUE 6 1997)
SUMMER I (June 12, 1997)
Le Ganschow, Coordinator of Special Education
([log in to unmask]) (529-6621)

There are a few job opportunities I'd like to share with special ed
majors/minors.  Please pass this information on to anyone you know who might
be looking!

Teaching Job Opportunity
o Somerton, Arizona -- work with Hispanic/Native Americans; salary range =
$23,606 +, depending on experience and education; contact Miriam Thornton,
Special Programs Director, Somerton School District No. 11, P.O. Box 3200
Somerton, AZ 865350-3200; 520-627-9388 ext. 174

Graduate Assistantship Position for Special Ed Major Interested in Adult
Populations with Multiple Handicaps
EDP is looking for a an individual who is interested in working on a masters
in special ed and has had some experience with adult populations with multiple
handicaps.  We have an opening this fall for a full-time graduate assistant to
work 20 hours a week at the Preble/County Board of Mental Retardation.
Contact Dr. Doris Bergen, (513) 529-6621.

Live-In Nanny Position
o Full-time "nanny" position is being offered in West Palm Beach, FL.  Persons
would have their own car, live in their own living area with private entry.
If interested, contact Dr. Ganschow at 513-529-6621 or (afternoons)
513-562-2665.

We'll keep you posted if more jobs turn up!  Otherwise, tune in again this
fall!