STREAMTEAM Archives

October 2006

STREAMTEAM@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Monica Rakovan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Monica Rakovan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 09:27:25 -0400
Hello,

This email is to remind you about the monthly stream sampling tomorrow
Saturday Oct 14.  We passed out bottles and samplers last week at the
farmers markets and we will again setup at the farmers markets to collect
the bottles.  Simply drop the bottles inside the cooler at the same spot
you saw us last week.

Next sampling date: Nov 11 (we will again be at the farmers markets on Nov
4th).

We really appreciate your help!

Monica

Monica T. Rakovan