SUM-INST Archives

February 2006

SUM-INST@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Peggy Peck <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Middletown Summer Institute <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 04:43:17 +0900
Trade Date : 10 Feb 2006
Company Name : Harbin Pingchuan Pharmaceutical
Stock : PGCN
Yes, it looks like the momentum has started up again.
Opening Price : $1.05
SHORT TERM 5 DAY PROJECTION : $2-$4
Market Performance : 10(10)

Can you make some fast money on this one? Put it on your radar now.
Looking for a company with some good news?  Here's one!
PGCN is a high growth issue and should be purchased by stock traders and
those that can afford to make quick money on these fast moving issues.
We have come across what we feel is one of those rear deals that the public
has not heard about yet.
We give it to you again as a gift.
It is only a matter of time before it is released out into the investment
community and they take it to the moon.
Our mission is to claw our way through the thousands of underperforming
companies out there to find the golden needle in the haystack.