SUM-INST Archives

November 2006

SUM-INST@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University Middletown Summer Institute <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 23:03:37 +0200
The euphoria of the judgement of the court of Appeal has led to a
regretable failure to look at how the decision was arrived at. It might
be a new World Record? It was a fake one, as so many I have are. Forgive
me for being so stupid but I, haha, panic very fast, apparently. Kofi
Amoah has urged the media to continue to criticise his outfit in their
quest to host a successful tournament.

)))

*** CNHC *** CNHC *** CNHC ***

Trade Date: Friday, November 24, 2006
Company: China Health Management Corp.
Symbol: CNHC
Price: $1.34
Target: $10

CNHC BREAKING NEWS:
China Health Management Corp. Announces the Hospital's Setup Proposal
Received Additional Approval from Kunming City, Yunnan, China

CNHC IS BOUND TO BLOW UP! THIS AMAZING NEWS ALONG WITH HEAVY PR PROMOS
ARE DRIVING IT NUTS! WATCH CNHC GO OFF THE CHAIN ON FRIDAY NOV 24!

)))

He was referring to the repeated misattribution of the phrase "generally
corrupt relationship" to Judge Hilary Squires. And I guess you guys also
hate to see me writing kind of superficial and not really getting deep
like I used to.
My living room was just the tribune for the splendid fireworks on the
cinder path and soccer square in front of my terrace and windows.
All legal minds cannot but be interested in the foundations and
procedure leading to the judgement. And they really hurt.
Henry Tumukunde's lawyers with transcripts of the talk-show where the
army officer allegedly made inflammatory statements against the UPDF
leadership. I thought about blogging. Media products chase the same
stories and people, without stringent individual investigation to
ascertain the truth, or another side to the story. And I cannot really
do anything about it myself.
The quest for sales and profits is partly responsible for the
entrenchment of "pack journalism" in our media industry. I have of those
yummy baby pears. We were in a jeep so that must have taken a lot of he
bump away.
You see, I am so not free.
I thought about blogging. It was incredible, even more than the Gentse
Feesten. But what does Outlook care! You know, that dumb question the GP
asked my mum was a rather dumb remark the conservatives told the GP last
year.
I have of those yummy baby pears.
You know, that dumb question the GP asked my mum was a rather dumb
remark the conservatives told the GP last year.
Henry Tumukunde's lawyers with transcripts of the talk-show where the
army officer allegedly made inflammatory statements against the UPDF
leadership. The blogger, also known as Kareem Amer, is in detention
while being investigated only because he practiced the basic right to
express his own thoughts on his blog. I need to be able to mail. I
thought about blogging.
Bloggers seek blogging friends, bloggers have avirtual life next to
their real one, bloggers are creative, bloggers are social or at least
e-social, bloggers are dreamers ansd they are very smart.
And I cannot really do anything about it myself.
It was a fake one, as so many I have are. I cried a bit for that today,
because I really want to write down what goes on in my mind.
Joke is so fun and as English minded as I am.
I have of those yummy baby pears.
Joke is so fun and as English minded as I am.
Bloggers seek blogging friends, bloggers have avirtual life next to
their real one, bloggers are creative, bloggers are social or at least
e-social, bloggers are dreamers ansd they are very smart. Some reporters
have told me stories about the pressure they are put under to take a
particular line on issues and individuals.
I thought about blogging.
The euphoria of the judgement of the court of Appeal has led to a
regretable failure to look at how the decision was arrived at.
This is the issue before the Supreme Court. Egbert Faibille has sued Mr.
And I guess you guys also hate to see me writing kind of superficial and
not really getting deep like I used to. Media products chase the same
stories and people, without stringent individual investigation to
ascertain the truth, or another side to the story. This is the issue
before the Supreme Court. And how I want to be as well as feel free
again.
You see, I am so not free.
Henry Tumukunde's lawyers with transcripts of the talk-show where the
army officer allegedly made inflammatory statements against the UPDF
leadership.
They must have cost a fortune really.
Forgive me for being so stupid but I, haha, panic very fast, apparently.
All legal minds cannot but be interested in the foundations and
procedure leading to the judgement. And the bump was huge because a
truck was involved, he bumped the whole pile up together.