SUM-INST Archives

December 2005

SUM-INST@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Essie Elkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Middletown Summer Institute <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 22:33:41 -0500
Looking for quality oem software bundles? Try us at affordable wholesale rates for your business.
http://gng.el2o18k713kmwewr1ee91wee.armfuljc.com/?pcha

Puritanism...helps us enjoy our misery while we are inflicting it on others.
Students achieving Oneness will move on to Twoness.
In the halls of justice, the only justice is in the halls.
[Water is] the only drink for a wise man.
Actions lie louder than words.