SUM-INST Archives

February 2006

SUM-INST@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Augustus Hartman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Middletown Summer Institute <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 17:46:26 -0300
WE SEE A RUN STARTING TO HAPPEN.
We think the fun is just beginning with this stock.
It has been showing a steady move up on increasing volume.
There is a massive promotion underway this weekend apprising potential
eager investors of this emerging situation.
Remember the gains from our recent "S t r o n g  B u y" recommendations...
Explosive pick for our members.

Trading Date : 09 February 2006
Company : DARK DYNAMITE INC
T i c k e r  :  D K D Y