SWE Archives

March 2017

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kristin Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kristin Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2017 16:08:40 -0400
Hi everyone!

This is just a reminder that tomorrow, Wednesday the 15th, at 7 pm in BEN 115. We will be having a representative from Phi Sigma Rho come talk to us about the sorority and how to start a chapter here. There will also be some active members from University of Cincinnati, University of Dayton, and Wright State University there to speak on their personal experience. Plus, there will be free cookies!

Have a great evening and we hope to see you there tomorrow evening!

Sincerely,
Kristin