SWE Archives

January 2005

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Meghan Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 17:59:25 -0500
Hello SWE Ladies,

Last time we met, I had originally stated that our next meeting would take
place on Monday January 10th, at 7pm.  However, due to some conflicts with
sorority recruitment, I am going to change our first meeting date.  It
will now take place on:

Monday January 24th, at 7pm in Kreger 135; I hope this works for everyone.

This will be a meeting where we will discuss our upcoming Miller Brewing
Company on Tuesday February 1st, starting at 4pm.  We need to assign
drivers and riders.  Also we will discuss fund raising events and the
upcoming Girl Scout Day.  It will be wonderful to see each other and catch
up on how our new courses are progressing.

Please email me with any questions, comments, or concerns.  And happy new
year!

Fondly,
Meghan