SWE Archives

December 2001

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Alison Haskins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 13:19:51 -0500
You should all be so proud of how successful the day was.  We (at the SWE
booth making asphalt cookies) had a number of troop leaders comment during
the day on what a great program this is. This is a note from one of my
volunteers with more positive feedback. Give yourselves a pat on the back.
Your hard work was worth it.

Alison Haskins