SWE Archives

October 2005

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Andrea Van Houten <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Oct 2005 20:41:36 -0400
Ok, so sorry I wasn't in the lab at 3. Professors like to talk. To
everyone who e-mailed me about just giving it to me at the next meeting,
that is fine! Some people just expressed an interest in doing soon so they
didn't forget. To all those people, I am in the lab most Tuesday and
Thursday afternoons. You can just get it to me then. If this doesn't work
for you or you would like to set up a certain time, just let me know.
Thanks.

Andrea