SWE Archives

October 2006

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kate Zechman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 17:17:33 -0400
Hello All!

Just a quick reminder that our next meeting in TOMORROW, Wed. Oct. 18th at
5pm in Kreger 135. We have a fun and yummy activity planned and we will be
discussing Girl Scout Day as well as forming a Girl Scout Day committee.

If you are unable to come to the meeting and haven't already emailed
myself or  Meaghan Geist ([log in to unmask]) please do so. If you are
interested in being a part of the GSD committee but are unable to make it
to the meeting, please let me know.

Another reminder: The engineering social is this Friday, Oct. 20th at Top
Deck (above skippers) 5-8pm.

Kathryn Zechman
President, Society of Women Engineers
419.376.4973