SWE Archives

March 2004

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ana Correa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 12:21:04 -0500
I just wanted to let you know that we will be having a  meeting tomorrow
afternoon in Kreger to see how the planning for Girl Scout Day is going.

We are currently waiting for a confirmation on the room that we reserved
and the time... but we'll keep you posted! (Sorry about this, hopefully we
can get the details to you by early this afternoon)

Thanks,
Ana M. Correa