SWE Archives

October 2000

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rebecca Reidhaar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 12:11:23 -0400
Anyone who is interested in working on the SWE service project should
attend a meeting on Tuesday October 24th at 5 p.m. and meet in front of the
Engineering Dean's office on the first floor of Kreger. I met with Linda
Kramer whose grandaughter we are building a wall for. She gave me some
preliminary drawings and at the meeting we will discuss our ideas and come
up with some more complete drawings that she can show to her grandaughter.
Thank you and I hope to see you on Tuesday.
Becky Reidhaar