SWE Archives

January 1999

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Karen Schmahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:26:46 -0500
Regarding the Sonia Kovalevsky Math day on Feb 20 - EGR has an hour time
block, from 1-2 to fill. Last year SWE helped out, mostly the officers.  We
had about 40 girls visit the department. We did the robots and lego car
acivities.  It would probably be more effective with greater SWE
participation and if we had more variety. This is scheduled the week before
the Brownie Science and Engineering Day. With some volunteers we could set
up several stations of activities that we already have developed.  If you
are interested in helping let me know.

Karen Schmahl