SWE Archives

April 2006

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kathryn Zechman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 14:44:59 -0400
Dear SWE ladies,

We a have  number of announcements:

First off we want to welcome in our new officers! I'm sure they will do
everything possible to make SWE great next year!
Co-Presidents: Meaghan Geist and Kathryn Zechman
VP: Ashley Geifer
Secretary: Ally Stusick
Treasurer: Sarah Markle
Activity Chair: Sarah Crush
Food Chairs: Natalie Carne and Chrissa Morris

- All graduating seniors please let me know who you are so I can remove
you from the listserv.

-We will be having a spring banquet on Sunday April 23 from 1pm-3pm at
Western Lodge. All current members of SWE are welcome. Also, if you know
of any fellow women engineering students who may be interested in
participating in SWE next year, please encourage them to come. This will
be a fun way to conclude the year and also our last opportunity to say
goodbye to Lisa Abrams before she moves to Columbus!

-Food for the banquet: Hot dogs and hamburgers will be provided. We ask
that people bring the following according to class:
freshman- chips/dip
sophomores- 2 liter of pop
juniors-desserts
seniors- nothing (unless you have a favorite dish that you would really
like to make and share!)

-Please RSVP so that we have a ballpark as to how many people will be at
the banquet. We understand that it is a busy time of the year but please
try to attend.

-When e-mailing me back with RSVP's, listserv removal requests,
or any questions that you may have, please make sure to send them to me
rather than replying to the entire listserv.

Thanks,
Kate Zechman