SWE Archives

October 2000

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Karen Schmahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 12:37:35 -0400
Attached is the schedule and volunteer assignments for the Junior Girl
Scout Engineering Day to be held on November 4 in Kreger Hall.  Please
review the schedule and let me know if there are any problems.

If you parents are in for the day invite them to stop by Kreger and see
what is happening.  They are welcome to join us for pizza lunch - but try
to tell me a few days in advance so I can order a few extra pizzas.

I have a guide for each group of scouts in the morning.  Then assuming the
scout leaders have figured out the building, just scheduled one for the
afternoon  to get them from 105 Kreger to 29 Kreger.  It would be nice to
have more people for the afternoon.

The program starts at 9:30.  Guides need to come a few minutes early to get
your group assignment and make sure you know where all the rooms are.

Session leaders should check with me in the next week to review the set-up
requirements for your session.

Thanks for volunteering.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Karen Schmahl