SWE Archives

March 2017

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kristin Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kristin Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2017 09:31:50 -0500
Hello everyone!

I hope your weeks are going well so far! This is just a reminder that Volunteer Training for Girl Scout Day (which is this Saturday, 3/11) is tonight at 7 pm in Garland 155. We will be learning more details about the activities so you can be best prepared to do them with the girls this Saturday.  Please bring your friends and if you do not know what you want to sign up for yet, you can sign up at the meeting.

Again, here is the volunteer sign-up sheet:
https://docs.google.com/a/miamioh.edu/spreadsheets/d/1uSarEoiRiTnQ0SynnZa85zD__DKZTZe9PvTvcKrkvQA/edit?usp=sharing

We hope to see you tonight!

Sincerely,
Kristin