SWE Archives

January 1999

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Stephanie Tennant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 17:12:15 EST
Hey everyone. Welcome back! I just wanted to remind you that there are scholars
hip applications in the engineering office in our mailbox.  Due date is Feb. 1.
Also there is an Internet career resource guide with http addresses to job site
s in the mailbox. I found it to be very helpful.  The first meeting will be soo
n.  We'll let you know...

      Stephanie