SWE Archives

December 2000

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Alison Haskins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 17:10:07 -0500
The Society of Women Engineers invites you to join us Saturday, January 20,
2001 for a social get-together at Kil'n Time Cafe in the historic Oregon
District of Dayton, Ohio. We will start about 1 PM and the cost will be
about $25 per person for materials.  Kil'n Time Cafe is located at 416 E 5th
St, Dayton, OH (937) 223-7899.  Your piece will be fired and available for
you to pick up about 10-14 days later.

Refreshments are available at the cafe. The Oregon District also has many
little specialty shops and lots of neat food places in case some of us want
to make a later evening of it.
Please contact Tammy Spillane at [log in to unmask] by January
10th so that we have an accurate headcount. She can also give you better
directions to downtown Dayton.

We look forward to seeing you!

Directions: (according to Yahoo.com)
>From the south, take I-75N towards DAYTON. Take the exit, exit number 53B,
on the left towards SALEM AVE(OH-49) Turn RIGHT onto W 3RD ST. Turn RIGHT
onto OH-48 S.  Turn LEFT onto OH-4 N.
>From the north, take I-75 S towards Dayton. Take the OH-48/MAIN ST exit,
exit number 54B. Turn LEFT onto OH-48. Turn RIGHT onto OH-4 S.  Turn LEFT
onto OH-48 S. 0.5 9. Turn LEFT onto OH-4 N.